There’s Too Much Talk About Real Estate–Stop Listening
Our market is very distinct from the national market. Most of the stuff you hear on the news has to do with investors and multi-family real estate. Chances are it’s not relevant to your life. It can get confusing, so here are Desiree’s TOP 5 ways you know if it’s time to move:
1. When you drive up to your home and you get a pit in your stomach, rather than the feeling of joy. That’s a sign!
2. When life changes have happened, such as your family has grown, and what used to be a perfectly comfortable space is now insufficient. Expanding and needing more space is a sign.
3. On the other hand, if you walk into your house and it feels empty, or something’s missing, it may be a sign.
4. If you have a change in job or salary, and you want to make a lifestyle change, that’s a sign.
5. If you’re constantly complaining about things that aren’t getting done to the house, or you dread having to take on a project, it might be time to move.
The point is, it is time to move when YOU decide it is the right time to move. You move because it is what works for your lifestyle and relationships. Luckily, we are in one of the best real estate markets in the country, so we will be able to sell your home when the time comes. We can take care of you whenever it’s right for you.
Maybe you don’t want to move, but you feel like your house could use a little something? We are happy to come over and advise/consult/suggest ideas that take care of your house and bring some new joy. All maintenance you complete shows you are being a good steward to the asset that is your home. Give us a call today at 919.696.5848.